who doesn't love a good adventure.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Post #2 - back to OKC

so....
I'm back in Oklahoma.
that about sums it up :] just kidding (I searched Oklahoma on Google, this was the first image that came up).
there are some nice things about oklahoma like the bugs and allergies it gives me.
truly though I'm going to have a better attitude this semester and be happy about where I am.
I really do like my school and have some great people to surround me.
So far I've had an exciting all night adventure that ended with making chai mix (which is a wonderful idea, I highly recommend making your own. Saves money... and tastes really yummy! We used allrecipes.com and combined a few recipes to fit our tastes.) I also went to visit my grandparents this weekend, a much needed visit. I am now thoroughly worn out from this weekends excitement.
Oh wait to go back in time I forgot...

MY 21st! It was wonderful :] no big trip like I hoped but I got to hang out with my friends and they were great. It was a good last hurrah. If ever in the North End in Boston, reserve a table at Il Villaggio for dinner and eat there! This is my friend eating his food. Lovely isn't it?
It was around $15 a plate, but totally worth it! The food was awesome and service was good. It was little and cute and super fun.

First drink was at this dive bar called the Beachcomber. It's pretty funny and really just on a trashy beach. It was pretty funny. We also hung out all night out at this place we call Squantum which is one of my favorite places ever. Its beautiful and the Boston skyline is right there in view.

Beautiful right?! I already miss the ocean, Boston, my friends and Ian. Its a little tough, but I do have my wonderful family and friends here in the South!

Story! Ok so getting back here proved harder than I thought. Weather ended up getting me stuck in Baltimore and staying in this hotel near the city -  which had free pick up service that took an hour and a half to get there... meaning we stayed at the hotel less than seven hours. hurray. Finally made it back to Texas only to find I had left my laptop in the airport in Boston. It was a great trip... I ended up missing a day of school.

Anyways so that's my last couple of weeks. I finally am able to get on my computer and feel complete again. Sad isn't it? Anyways hopefully I'll be able to post about something exciting soon. I am hopefully going on a small trip with a friend soon. Cross your fingers! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment