who doesn't love a good adventure.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crazy Weekend.

So this past weekend (Oct 8 - 12) I decided last minute to go to...

AUSTIN CITY LIMITS!

IT WAS AWESOME.
unfortunately, the person I was supposed to go with ended up not being able to go... so instead I just went! I ended up meeting some really cool people and had an awesome time.


 screaming with 75,000 people at a show is like nothing else.


 craziest story: lost my debit card and had no way to get home. when I was leaving ACL, I decided just to go with it... some people came up to me and asked if I needed help. they offered to give me a ride home at the end of the night so i hung out with him until like 3 am and made it home! it was pretty crazy, but fun.

the whole weekend was amazing. I even met some cool people i am probably going to go to South by Southwest with! excited already! :]

thats the most exciting thing lately. this weekend I'm going to BOSTON! I can't wait :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment