who doesn't love a good adventure.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

post #4 - Adventures

Good thing about Oklahoma:
Lake Overhostler.
Yay positive attitude!

I have been working hard to go on atleast one adventure every weekend. So here are the adventures:

MC Hammer! Funny funny funny.
He was cool.
Cruising the lake with Mary dearest.
Czech festival that was NOT Czech at all. kind of funny.
I don't want to say what I did this weekend but it is in my top five craziest things I've ever done.
I got a guitar! HOOOOORAY! I am in love.


I've been researching things... And I have discovered pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and chai is going to be my downfall this fall. If you want homemade recipes for either, let me know. They're both amazingly wonderful.
That's about the excitement for now. I have found I am going to Austin City Limits this weekend. That should be an adventure since I don't know anyone who is going or have a place to stay as of now. Hopefully I will soon. I do have lots of friends there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment