ADVENTURE 1 LONDON AND PARIS! <3 love.
It was an amazing trip. Beyond amazing really.
1. Some wonderful English boys took a train to meet my friends and I in Paris for a day. (It was truly one of the most romantic things EVER) It was like a fairy tale.
|Here is a candid from the trip :] wonderful.|
|A sample of the beauty.|
4. Witnessing the unveiling of the countdown to the Olympics and being interviewed for British television.
5. Great shopping on Oxford Street.
5. Making new friends
6. Seeing the real London, not the touristy one
7. Being on a grown up trip haha
8. Completely, totally worth it.
So I wrote reviews on yelp for quite a few different things we did in London. I would recommend all of them! I really liked the Vortex Jazz club. I would sincerely recommend it for an authentic look at London. Here is a link to my yelp. :] Reviews!
My friend and I went on a road trip to College Station! It was amazingly fun. I can't give details at this point but really it was fun. I haven't had a weekend like that ever. It was beyond good.
I met a boy... he almost missed a plane for me :] its a long story. He has red hair. We will see what happens. haha
On a serious note:
I graduate in only 32 days and it is terrifying and exciting. I keep having mixed emotions about everything. In some ways I feel like I can take on the world, in others I feel like I am still a kid... I guess I have to be an adult soon. I am ready in so many other ways though. I cannot wait to be a teacher. Student teaching this semester has really showed me my limits and what is possible when teaching. I can't wait to have my own classroom and help kids in Baltimore. It is going to be a completely new experience. I love the idea of moving somewhere I know no one and having to be independent. I did it once, and I will do it again. It worked out so well last time... hopefully it will this time as well. I think that's enough.